Fuji X-H2S: Bull race by Ulet Ifansasti : beautiful 5-min video shot on X-H2S

Clearly, the photographer is very skilled. It is also clear that the X-H2s is good enough to keep up with such a difficult subject and not be an impediment to his work. I'm not a video user at all, so I would probably wait for something like the X-T5 and hope a lot of this capability is available in that body. I'll be curious how much of the AF can transfer to the bodies without the stacked sensor. I'm sure would not be alone in that thinking.

Clearly, the photographer is very skilled. It is also clear that the X-H2s is good enough to keep up with such a difficult subject and not be an impediment to his work. I'm not a video user at all, so I would probably wait for something like the X-T5 and hope a lot of this capability is available in that body. I'll be curious how much of the AF can transfer to the bodies without the stacked sensor. I'm sure would not be alone in that thinking.
Fuji has said they are going to pass down as much as the AF performance as they can all the way down to the X-T3. With, of course, some of that capability being limited by hardware.

Fuji has said they are going to pass down as much as the AF performance as they can all the way down to the X-T3. With, of course, some of that capability being limited by hardware.
I’m sure it’s better even without the stacked sensor. I guess we’ll know when the X-H2 comes out. It appears that Fuji has upped their game, however.

Back