Fuji X-Pro 1 price revealed?

Pelao

All-Pro
Jul 11, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Stephen
It's more than I had planned paying for my next camera. On the other hand, if it's performance is good, it does have a lot of what I am looking for, and is still a lot less than I paid for my Canons. It will be interesting to see prices in the US and Canada.

serhan

Hall of Famer
May 7, 2011
NYC
It looks like Adorama put the price as $1699 for preorders. It is close to European price, eg Euro1=$1.27 - tax difference (20%) ~ 1.06 x Euro1600 = $1695 before tax.

turbodieselvw

Rookie
Jul 11, 2010
It's more than I had planned paying for my next camera. On the other hand, if it's performance is good, it does have a lot of what I am looking for, and is still a lot less than I paid for my Canons. It will be interesting to see prices in the US and Canada.
Henry's has the pre-order price at CAN$1700.

Pelao

All-Pro
Jul 11, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Stephen
Worth waiting for a while as I suspect prices will fall fairly soon after launch.
I agree, though maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part. I am interested in a kit price, and very interested in the 3 lens kit mentioned by the Fuji spokesperson.

By the way, I always enjoy time spent viewing your photographs.

Iansky

All-Pro
Dec 8, 2011
Cotswolds, UK
Thanks Pelao,

I am pleased when I produce photos that people enjoy rather than just me - photography, what a great addiction to have!!

Latest threads

Top Bottom