Fuji Showcase X Pro 2 Images

From one Bill to another, welcome - and thank you. Yes, we tend to be a bit more glass-half-full here than elsewhere - and why not? There is much to enjoy and to celebrate in "Fujiworld" ;)

A couple of doggy ones again..... ZM50 1.5 I found it quite difficult to focus using the "aids" and ended up using standard.

DSCF0233-Edit.jpg

DSCF0234-Edit.jpg

Ron I bet your flight went by in minutes rather than hours as you played with and discovered all the changes on the XP2 - it delivers superb image quality and the shutter has a very different sound to the XP1.
It took me a while to get used to the menu changes but now I am it is very logical and the AF is lightning fast.
I like your first few images and I look forward to seeing the others from your trip - have fun and good shooting.

Should be posting some images in the next day or so, as I'm picking mine up from UPS this morning :dance3: Im taking some charged batteries, a card with the FW update on it and my 16mm and 56mm lenses along in case inspiration strikes on the drive home. Just hoping I don't get one with the heat or restart/lockup problem.

Also picking up my IR converted Olympus E-M5 mkII, so it will be a busy few days.

Back