Fuji X-PRO1 GAS

Thanks. I suppose it could be adjusted maybe with a little on camera settings?

Np.

Well yes... you could change the shad tone setting of the XE1 to a minus value... but if you had a XP1 and applied the same setting the difference would still be there!

I wouldn't worry about it (& I'm not saying your are!!) the XE1 will still give you a more ""filmic"" (sic) tone curve than your X-Trans II camera

IMG_0430.PNG

I Just shot xt1 And 50mm ais Nikon e series And 100mm ais. Forse me wonderful colours And forse The first time afferma years I printed My photos. Really Light And gentle colours.

I succumbed to GAS again. KEH had a bargain X Pro 1 for $340. I have often bought Bargain grade from KEH and been very satisfied. I have three lenses (27, 35, 50) to go with the XT20 so now I can leave one on the X Pro 1. I was thinking of picking up a low end body cheap so I guess the X Pro 1 will do :)

I succumbed to GAS again. KEH had a bargain X Pro 1 for $340. I have often bought Bargain grade from KEH and been very satisfied. I have three lenses (27, 35, 50) to go with the XT20 so now I can leave one on the X Pro 1. I was thinking of picking up a low end body cheap so I guess the X Pro 1 will do :)

Welcome to the club.:2thumbs::D

I admit it's a camera I always wanted to try. When the XP2 came out I went looking at used XP1 but they were still pretty pricey.

I'm talking about GAS. And yes I'm getting one this week even if I don't really need it. I also always wanted to try it and now I'll give it a go. The funny thing is I already own a X-T1 and X-T20.
GAS is incredible!!!

The X Pro 1 arrived from KEH. (Typical of my experience with KEH, a few scratches here and there but otherwise the "bargain" rating mostly means big savings.) Physically large but surprisingly light camera. Upgraded to FW 3.70, stuck the 35 on it, and will now go looking for trouble.
Pro%20King-XL.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I have started to sell my X-Pro1 several times, but I can't talk myself into letting it go. I use it more than my X-T1. It just fits my style.

I always heard that but now I kind of understand. It does some important things differently, e.g., VF, and if you get used to those ways it's hard to switch. Certainly the back focus button is in a really easy place to find.

I must Say that I love the colours of the xp1. Beeing a jpeg shooter I have to play a Little with the Settis in orde to find what suits Best for me.
I must Say that to.My taste They are more fitted for My eye.

DSCF2254.JPG
DSCF2294.JPG
DSCF2394.JPG
DSCF2407.JPG
DSCF2409.JPG
DSCF2254.JPG
DSCF2267.JPG
DSCF2268.JPG
DSCF2294.JPG
DSCF2394.JPG
DSCF2407.JPG
DSCF2409.JPG

Here are some more images taken with different film simulations. All SOOC jpegs. XPRO1 with 18-55. A very capable lens for my needs.

Back