Fuji X-sentials | Show Me Your Bag B-)

Hi Everyone, I just wanted to see how everyone's been carrying and protecting their X-pensive ;) gears. I decided to convert an Oakley "day bag" to become my trusty all-around handy carrying case. It's with me almost 100% of the time, and it’s beginning to show its age. So, I’m in the lookout for some ideas for a new bag. Some swore by their ThinkTank Retrospective...:cool:, but I wonder......

What does yours look like?

X-Sentials_zps85378e90.jpg

Nianys - Thanks for your kind words. I don't consider myself an experienced photographer, but the X-system does push me to be a better one, I think. B-) I've started publishing my images from my X-gears only this year. If you are so inclined, you can view them here: http://xlove.hcreatives.com

Just curious, do you have a good bag that you'd recommend for your X-system?

Nice photos Hcreatives! You like the low contrast look eh?

I use a Billingham Hadley Pro for my gear. I've been using it for about two years now. Great construction and looks great.

Hi Armanius - thank you for your kind words and reply. I'm new to this forum thing so I'm still trying to get used to maneuver my way through. I'm hoping that you get some sort of notification as I reply to you. B-). The low contrast look was actually born out of me trying to experiment with focusing into direct sunlight. Initially, I heard that the X-system had trouble with this, but I read a blog where the guy said the trick is to push the shutter button all the way through straight away (versus pressing half way to get a focus lock). I experimented on my muse at first and the high-key look just kind of stuck with me when shooting with the X-gear. I personally do a lot of B&W work as well.

Thanks for the bag recommendation...I will look into the Billingham. It would be cool if you have an image of it that you can post here with your gears. B-) Thanks, again.

Back