Fuji X-T1 Delivery dates

I have too many things on my "I want to buy" list. So the XT1 is just one of many. Plus, I've grown wiser with expenditures over the years. :rolleyes:

I was under the impression as well that I have grown wiser and I will not buy anymore camera related items....... along comes X-T1 and Fuji lens sale. So after X-T1 and 7 lenses later, I think to myself, who was I trying to fool :rolleyes:

Scribbled on Galaxy Note 3.

Is anyone that pre-ordered the X-t1 still waiting for theirs? I am :( and was told it won't be coming until closer to the end of March. Anyone else in the same boat?

just inquired. RRS will be making at least a base plate. but till they get a body in-house, it will be too early to determine if it will be modular, allowing a L-plate and grip.

(Sent from another Galaxy via Tapatalk.)
just pre-ordered my reallyrightstuff stuff. hopefully it won't be too long. i've had to pre-order a bunch of stuff, lately. oh, and they won't be making a grip for it - they think the grip is good enough.

from henry's:

"Our shipment from Fuji is currently in transit and we are expecting it to arrive within the next few weeks.* Bear in mind there is a strike in progress at the Port of Vancouver in Vancouver BC that is causing a delay in shipment."

hopefully i get it before my move across the country which i might have to put off for just a tad bit.

i'm not giving up my free grip. lol
i just don't know why those who pre-ordered online didn't get dibs on their first shipments. unless there was a delay for the packaged deals with the grip. idk...

FWIW, B&H is showing expected stock tomorrow. I pre-ordered there this morning, and will cancel my Amazon order (from 3/16) if B&H ships first.

Excellent. I requested an RMA for my first X-T1 and placed an order for another on 3/19.
With luck, I'll get the new one before have to ship the first one back.

yes. that's what i'm worried about - the buttons - especially since fuji has only announced a service bulletin for the flare effect. i have a feeling i'll still be sending some stuff back.

Just received an e-mail from B&H with the following message:

We are sorry to inform you that the FUJI X-T1 DIGITAL CAMERA BODY (BLACK) is on back order by the manufacturer with no estimated time of delivery.

I'm thinking I may just hang on to my original X-T1. The light leak isn't really an issue for me as I don't use a remote or do extremely long exposures. I'll probably wait a while until the repair rush has settled down before sending it in. Maybe they'll be addressing the buttons at that time too.

Just received an e-mail from B&H with the following message:

I'm thinking I may just hang on to my original X-T1. The light leak isn't really an issue for me as I don't use a remote or do extremely long exposures. I'll probably wait a while until the repair rush has settled down before sending it in. Maybe they'll be addressing the buttons at that time too.

Ugh.. :(

Thanks for the update.

Back