Fuji X-T1 Delivery dates

I'm just waiting on my 56/1.2 preorder, which I did at like 5AM at B&H the day of announcement. B&H shows early March for current orders (not sure if that's for ALL orders). The more I see from this lens, the more I am itchy waiting for it, and it's like it can't come soon enough. After this, my Fuji lens lineup is essentially complete. If they released an 85/2 or a 300/4, I might be tempted, and I might eventually get the 10-24, but there's no real driver on that one with the 14mm in my bag...

Come on, 56....
i did my xf56 at the strike of midnight. i hope that makes a difference. that'll complete my primes lineup. i'll just need the 16-55mm wr for my main zoom.

(Sent from another Galaxy via Tapatalk.)

According to some members on DPR, they have already received shipping notices for their camera from Amazon. One person already received his from Allen's camera.

Scribbled on Galaxy Note 3.

I originally ordered body + lens and grip on Amazon, but I cancelled and switched to Henry's after I got a sweet offer on a new kit lens for $325. I wanted to take advantage of the free grip deal in Canada and Henry's was willing to ship to the US.

US shipments are on the way to US dealers now. As Fuji is allocating orders to dealers along with the higher than expected demand, it will be interesting to see how many get shipped and to which dealers. Just info from dealer/distributor bulletins.

this is the second update i got from b&h:

"One or more items from this purchase are still out of stock as we haven't
yet received the merchandise from our supplier. We are sorry for any
inconvenience this may have caused. We will keep you posted periodically."

regarding the xf56.

That's the 45 day reminder. They could still get them in even today...doesn't mean anything other than they still haven't received the shipment. With X-T1s arriving, I'm hopeful the 56s won't be far behind. I am hoping to get it in the next two weeks at least.

ahh. gotcha!

looks like fuji just released the body firmware for compatibility with the xf56! just downloaded. will update momentarily...

edit: i've tried several times, different ways. i continue to get the message: "new firmware is broken. turn off the camera."

edit: after clearing my cache, it stopped taking me to the euro downloads. i can't find anything for the x-e2 body on the usa site. only the x-e1 and x-pro1 bodies.

edit: found the usa page for the x-e2. download button redirects to fuji global page which has the same "broken firmware."

edit: this last time (of several) trying to download, it took unusually longer to transfer to sdcard. it took! i'm xf56-ready.

Back