Fuji X-T1 Delivery dates

"The Fuji lens is not expected in stock at B&H until the beginning of March. We hope that we will receive them on time. If we do, we will ship yours and you can expect it Mid to end of March."

- b&h

(Sent from another Galaxy via Tapatalk.)

Mine shipped from Amazon!

"Fujifilm X-T1 16 MP Compact System Camera with 3.0-Inch LCD (Body Only)"
Estimated arrival date: February 26, 2014

just inquired. RRS will be making at least a base plate. but till they get a body in-house, it will be too early to determine if it will be modular, allowing a L-plate and grip.

Henry's says three weeks for early preorders and 6 weeks for shlumphs like me who switched late to save some money. I am hoping that the impatient ones ahead of me jump ship and allow me to get on the first batch.

I'm so vicariously excited for you all! Not having bought another APSC since my original X100, I've been waiting patiently. This one seems like it's going to be a really great combination of things Fuji.

Ray has posted his first impressions over on this thread Have you received your X-T1and what do you think? I started which I hope you all will add to. Not that everyone couldn't start their own thread, but it's kind of cool to have first impressions in one place. Feel free to do your own thing, of course.

well, just that it was bundled with some fuji optional piece. CAN offered the vertical grip, somewhere in EUR offered the leather half case & 128gb sdcard, etc.

Back