Fuji X-T1 Delivery dates

Hey, that's worth something for sure. It wouldn't have pushed me over because my Protestant upbringing guilt/bank account/rationalizations weren't quite ready but still...it could have.:wink_old:

but they were added bonuses for $FR.33! you could have sold them separately, discounting the body, some. and if you had purchased from canada, it would have been a little cheaper after the exchange rate. your bank account wouldn't resist had it known.

(Sent from another Galaxy via Tapatalk.)

I just got my confirmation for my XT1 body from Crutchfield. I was notified a few minutes ago that bodies and kits were in stock. Snagged a body. I'm psyched, as I had cancelled my Amazon order a week or so ago. Should have the new cam in hand by the weekend. See if they still have any left at Crutchfield.

Generally pre-ordering from big retailers is not the way to get your stuff quickly if it's a big selling item where demand is exceeding early supply. The big places don't get huge numbers of them, at least not right away, and unless you were really lucky to be among the first to pre-order, you're likely to wait. I used to do the pre-order thing, but in EVERY case, (at least for hot products) I ended up calling around, finding a unit in some small shop somewhere, and then canceling my pre-order. The latest example was the XT1. I didn't decide I wanted one until Saturday, hadn't done any pre-orders, called around, found one in a not particularly large shop, they shipped it out priority mail late that afternoon, and I had it on Monday. I do the vast majority of my business with B&H but for high demand items that I want to get as soon as possible after release, I almost always end up getting them elsewhere...

-Ray

Here are a couple I took with my iPhone at the office this afternoon.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    287.7 KB · Views: 151
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    360.4 KB · Views: 133
i thought i was a late-comer.. when i first pre-ordered with b&h, then a couple days later, cancelled and pre-ordered with henry's on 01feb.

i kept thinking pre-orders started on 28jan.. ?

(Sent from another Galaxy via Tapatalk.)

Back