Fuji X-T1 or X-Pro1 at half price?

There are lots of pages on the web where you can compare all sorts of test shots from both camps side by side.
I had an EM-5 with some lenses for a little while and sold it because what I got out of that camera wasn't up to my expectations IQ wise (for that one camera solution I aimed for back then) and I already had a NEX-7 and some killer Zeiss glass at that time (still have it). The only thing I miss from the Oly is the fast AF and the compactness but you can't have it all.
For my two APS-C cameras (NEX-7 and X-Pro1) I have enough lenses that deliver all the sharpness/resolution I could ask for ... and more.

Yeah I know. I do find this a very tough choice. Mostly because the cameras (both Xt-1 and EM-1) are so darn expensive. I have the camera in hand now, will play with it over the weekend before I have to make a choice. Thanks everyone for chiming in!!

I still have my EM-10 and enjoy using it for the wifi and tilt/ touch screen with touch focus. I became intrigued with the XP1 after reading about it and viewing some videos. When was was offered for auction on eBay, I bid and won it, as well as the 18-55 f/2.8-4. This camera is so much fun to use, great button layout, easy menus, in camera raw editing, an OVF and EVF...and best of all, the images it produces are fantastic. If you can get a good deal on the XP1, grab it. You won't regret it.

Back