Fuji X-T1 Predictive Focus Tracking Performance?

yakky

Regular
Has anyone seen a good (pre)review of the XT1 that mentions the focus tracking performance? It seems as if all the usual reviewers haven't mentioned performance in that arena, perhaps a gag order by Fuji? A few seem to suggest XE2 like performance, which seems sub par.

As an XE1 and X100 owner, I really would like to be able to reliably shoot moving objects. I still keep my Nikon DX bodies because they are fantastic at keeping up with moving kids. Sure would be nice to get Fuji colors and shots that are in focus.

Has anyone seen a good (pre)review of the XT1 that mentions the focus tracking performance? It seems as if all the usual reviewers haven't mentioned performance in that arena, perhaps a gag order by Fuji? A few seem to suggest XE2 like performance, which seems sub par.

As an XE1 and X100 owner, I really would like to be able to reliably shoot moving objects. I still keep my Nikon DX bodies because they are fantastic at keeping up with moving kids. Sure would be nice to get Fuji colors and shots that are in focus.

The Camera Store video does the chasing cars thing...not totally convincing but certainly not bad news.

Back