Fuji X10 first shots dogs

stanleyk

Top Veteran
I took the X10 out this AM for the first time. I am very pleased with this camera. I just wish they had made a standard size filter for it. I was seriously considering sell my K5 to get a NEX 7. But after using this and the X100, I'm going to wait to see what Fuji comes out with next. This is a great little camera. I took 6 shots with this AM and was happy with every one of them. I'm still a little paranoid about the filter situation. :(

The not included shot was one of a trash can so I could figure out how the viewfinder worked.

Congrats on the X10! I'm not sure if you knew that I had one, sent it back and then bought it again. I'm finding it to be a great camera - and fun! It does play well with its older sibling the X100. Your dogs are looking good and those red berries do, as well. Very nice colors throughout.

Boy, do I feel for you - you really painted a clear picture of that horrible mess.:eek:

I have to tell you, speaking of the OOC pix on this camera. I just shot about 20 pictures of a friend's 14 month old granddaughter on Program Mode and I am blown away! I shot both RAW and jpeg and threw the RAWs away. I do not need RAW on this camera, not so far...and I've also taken some extremely contrasty shots and the camera works beautifully. I will say that I have it set pretty much the way Ray does, as he's outlined here: https://www.photographerslounge.org/f63/fuji-x10-settings-start-5152/index2.html#post54779 with Auto EXR. I do change the ISO myself many times...

Anyhow, I'm glad you're happy with the camera, too, and hope to heck they clean up that poor dead pig ASAP!

Back