Fuji X10 Pictures

DSCF6391-cmad-1k4.jpg

Talk about a classic.

Yup. I let my first X10 go and always regretted it. So I picked up one of the $99 examples that we were talkng about on this forum some months back. It seems to show some signs of the dreaded "orbs" under certain conditions. But they don't bother me much. Then, I spotted an official, certified, refurbished X10 from Fuji from an authorized dealer for $200. I picked that up and it has no signs of specular highlight issues. I have both X10s with the $99 example being the one I keep in the car unless it gets too hot.

Yup. I let my first X10 go and always regretted it. So I picked up one of the $99 examples that we were talkng about on this forum some months back. It seems to show some signs of the dreaded "orbs" under certain conditions. But they don't bother me much. Then, I spotted an official, certified, refurbished X10 from Fuji from an authorized dealer for $200. I picked that up and it has no signs of specular highlight issues. I have both X10s with the $99 example being the one I keep in the car unless it gets too hot.
I've had the sensor replaced by Fuji and no issues with orbs since then. Some weeks ago though the zoom function of my OVF stopped working correctly, everything looks fine at the wide end but starting at around 35mm equiv. it doesn't follow the lens anymore. Having that fixed will probably cost more than a nice second-hand replacement but it will be an X10 - no need to look any further :).

Just curious. Has anyone here owned an X20 or X30? I always hear that the latter produced better RAW files but weren't close to the X10 JPEGs. To note, I have only owned an X10.

i sold my original x10 in favor of the advanced features of the x20. i hated it. it is totally an individual thing, but i personally do not get on with the fuji xtrans sensor--the x20 has it, the x10 (& original x100) does not. pages and pages have been written on this, so no need to go into it, especially as it is fully subjective. anyway, sold the x20 and bought a $99 x10. i'd do that trade every day. you cannot find a better comparably spec'd camera at three times that price.

Back