Fuji X10 Prototype images examples at DP

Viewfinder covers 85%, what's the magnification?
Which warningd/indications etc we see in the OVF? (if any...)
I like the retro design, well done Fuji!

I have the official brochure in my hand as i speak!! I'm drooling......really drooling. There are some image examples in the brochure but they are what's on the video, mostly. Looking very good so far!! I'll have to get another copy as i have drooled all over this one!:D

Also it was a sad day today...... We sold our very last Ricoh GRD 3 camera. As i have said before we are not going to be selling Ricoh any more as they have taken over Pentax so i expect there may not be any future Ricoh cameras.:(

Also it was a sad day today...... We sold our very last Ricoh GRD 3 camera. As i have said before we are not going to be selling Ricoh any more as they have taken over Pentax so i expect there may not be any future Ricoh cameras.:(

You are not selling Ricoh because they are buying Pentax? You don't like Pentax that much? I'm confused.

'Just a heads up. When the X100 was launched Fuji's own online store didn't carry it. Same appears to be true now although for a nickel short of $10 they will sell you the manual. :rolleyes:
However, it appears they may be carrying the X10 as per this link; ShopFUJIFILM FUJIFILM X10 . Another potential vendor to keep an eye on when the X10 is finally made available.
. . . David

Back