Fuji X10 Prototype images examples at DP

OK, Andy, that's just not fair! Fess up, or I'll, I'll...I'll tell your employers about your camera addiction!:tongue:

They certainly know about my camera addiction!! Anyhoo it's about Leica and Micro 4/3's. Apparently Leica are bringing out a M 4/3 camera!!!! Not sure if it's going to be a Panasonic built body or a proper Leica. This will probably mean Leica 4/3 lenses and possibly more Voigtlander MF M4/3's lenses??? This is all 'apparently!'

OK, Andy, when you have some more info on that Leica mu43, please start a new thread, OK? This will be big news for sure.

Meanwhile back at the Fuji X10 ranch, we'll have to wait until someone gets some more facts - and pictures. Interestingly Adorama pulled its initial pre-order, but Amazon has the option available to be emailed once the camera is available, as does B&H.

Tick tock!

Thanks Andy. If youse do preorders let me know.
The little girl shooter would get the camera from you...
Don

Little girl.... Hmmm, 38 ain't no little girl... Just thinking out loud...
Pay no attention to me....ever

David, I also watch the site a lot. I firmly believe the camera will do what the X100 did.
It will change the shape of the world. I won't be getting one but will support it and those that do. If my daughter gets it, at least I can try it out. I'm excited, really.

I am totally enamored with the X100. The results I have been getting are absolutely great. If the X10 is proportionately as good then I think we will see another potential winner from Fuji. But - gotta' see the images, preferably full size JPEGS and RAW first.
. . . David

Don, thanks. Younger son does some pretty good photo work for the school newspaper. Well framed too. Older son, no. Many other interests.
However, my wife is an exceptional photographer and it's often her work that gets framed after a trip, not mine which I'm more than fine with.:)
. . . DAvid

Back