Fuji X10 SIJ the other images

I am finding the X10 to be a very versatile little camera, does a lot of things well, the orb issue is for me a minor hiccup

Bob, that is such a cool image of those polaroids! I haven't seen yet what you've uploaded to the gallery today, but I really like this one a great deal. Also love that wild image of the Laker game - I don't know if that is HDR or what, but it sure plays well in that scene.:D

Georgia O'Keefe would love your backyard. Those reflections of the bare trees could so easily have been seen in a pool of water. Off to the galleries in a bit!

I now fully understand your dilemma Bob! You make it too hard for yourself to pick a single image from your everyday. I like the fact that the camera seems to be your constant companion.

You clearly have an amazing eye and the X10 doesn't seem to be getting in the way of any of it. Love the O'Keefe-ish shot and these two new abstracts as well.

-Ray

So Bob is it simply down to practising photography in earnest for the next 40 years to develop such a keen eye and technical ability?

Can you trace back your development to any key learning or milestones, or any significant light-bulb moments that you're willing to share...to help kick us along this long long road? :blush:

Meanwhile, I have to ask are these all your Polaroids? If so, what memories you must have...
the ones I did not choose, up first was my safety a sot of my Polaroid wall in my office
View attachment 47321

Thanks and yes they are mine and this is just a small portion of the Polaroids on my office wall, here is a larger shot of the wall, still not the whole thing
View attachment 47324
and you are right a lot of memories, as to your other question let me think about that one for a little bit

Thanks and yes they are mine and this is just a small portion of the Polaroids on my office wall, here is a larger shot of the wall, still not the whole thing
View attachment 47327
and you are right a lot of memories,
Can't decide if it's :clapping: or :hail:? Either way it equals being completely blown away!

as to your other question let me think about that one for a little bit
Happy for you to take all the time you need. Honestly it would be a great help for folks like myself who would feel such pride and achievement for a wall decorated in that fashion as well as achieving the images you do today with such apparent "ease" or natural reflex. IMHO Any pivotal advice from your journey so far would be greatly appreciated.

Back