Fuji X100 Busker

It's so great to see you out and about with your X100, Andy! I have to set aside more time to look at your pictures...but I did just do a quick check on Flickr and think that your busker sings in this color version!

We all need to get our cameras working more!

Great shot Andy and the processing is stunning - please share your technique/software used on this one?

Ta muchly,
Ian
I could tell you but then I would have to kill you!! :D Only Joking!!

I did some pretty standard edits in LR3 and then imported it into Color Efex Pro4. I used a combination of colour tone and tonal contrast. It gives an almost HDR effect.

I could tell you but then I would have to kill you!! :D Only Joking!!

I did some pretty standard edits in LR3 and then imported it into Color Efex Pro4. I used a combination of colour tone and tonal contrast. It gives an almost HDR effect.

I am now Dead.......jealous, your processing is great!! I have LR3 and Silver Efex Pro2 for my B&W conversions but have not considered the Colour Efex pro - would you recommend it??

Great job though Andy and thanks for sharing the mix,
Ian

I am now Dead.......jealous, your processing is great!! I have LR3 and Silver Efex Pro2 for my B&W conversions but have not considered the Colour Efex pro - would you recommend it??

Great job though Andy and thanks for sharing the mix,
Ian

If you do not have Photoshop or Elements then yes i would recommend it. The Pro contrast efect is superb as are some of the other efex. You can stack efex on top of each other and play around with them to your hearts content. It really is a great prog. It does for colour what Silver efex does for mono. Check out the vids on youtube and the NIK site before you make up your mind if it's for you.

Back