Fuji X100 does Building lines

Iansky

All-Pro
Out today with X100 and wanted to capture building lines and shapes rather than people shots.

These are the results (1600 ISO)

O_neills.jpg

Archway.jpg

The_figures.jpg

The_window.jpg

Real Name
Luke
of course, they're all great....but I can't remember the last time I saw a selective color shot and said "Wow" without qualifying it. It's so good I won't even even say, "It's good even considering the selective color". It's just flat out great.

Iansky

All-Pro
Thanks both for the nice comments - once more, the X100 delivers great quality especially at 1600ISO. I do not normally do much selective colour but the window with lighting and lone figure seemed to stand out better in colour.

kyteflyer

~@¿@~
Real Name
Sue
Thanks both for the nice comments - once more, the X100 delivers great quality especially at 1600ISO. I do not normally do much selective colour but the window with lighting and lone figure seemed to stand out better in colour.
I agree. I don't usually like selective colour, its been well overdone, but here, its been done appropriately, and with elegance. Beautiful, Ian.

Iansky

All-Pro
Thanks Bill,

It was just crying out to be included as it was on the left side of the image so worked as a left to right lead with a subtle tone balanced by the human face.

Latest threads

Top Bottom