Fuji X100 does Building lines

Iansky

All-Pro
Out today with X100 and wanted to capture building lines and shapes rather than people shots.

These are the results (1600 ISO)

O_neills.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Archway.jpg

The_figures.jpg

The_window.jpg

of course, they're all great....but I can't remember the last time I saw a selective color shot and said "Wow" without qualifying it. It's so good I won't even even say, "It's good even considering the selective color". It's just flat out great.

Thanks both for the nice comments - once more, the X100 delivers great quality especially at 1600ISO. I do not normally do much selective colour but the window with lighting and lone figure seemed to stand out better in colour.

Thanks both for the nice comments - once more, the X100 delivers great quality especially at 1600ISO. I do not normally do much selective colour but the window with lighting and lone figure seemed to stand out better in colour.
I agree. I don't usually like selective colour, its been well overdone, but here, its been done appropriately, and with elegance. Beautiful, Ian.

Thanks Bill,

It was just crying out to be included as it was on the left side of the image so worked as a left to right lead with a subtle tone balanced by the human face.

Back