Fuji X100 does Building lines

Luke

Super Moderator
Nov 11, 2011
Milwaukee, WI USA
Luke
of course, they're all great....but I can't remember the last time I saw a selective color shot and said "Wow" without qualifying it. It's so good I won't even even say, "It's good even considering the selective color". It's just flat out great.

Iansky

All-Pro
Dec 8, 2011
Cotswolds, UK
Thanks both for the nice comments - once more, the X100 delivers great quality especially at 1600ISO. I do not normally do much selective colour but the window with lighting and lone figure seemed to stand out better in colour.

Jan 31, 2011
Newcastle, Australia
Sue
Thanks both for the nice comments - once more, the X100 delivers great quality especially at 1600ISO. I do not normally do much selective colour but the window with lighting and lone figure seemed to stand out better in colour.
I agree. I don't usually like selective colour, its been well overdone, but here, its been done appropriately, and with elegance. Beautiful, Ian.

Iansky

All-Pro
Dec 8, 2011
Cotswolds, UK
Thanks Bill,

It was just crying out to be included as it was on the left side of the image so worked as a left to right lead with a subtle tone balanced by the human face.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom