Fuji X100 landscape & skies

Iansky

All-Pro
Had to go to Bristol yesterday to collect my new GX1+14-42X so stopped to grab a few landscapes on the way back with the X100.

Fence_line_SFX.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Motorway_SFX.jpg

The_old_barn_SFX.jpg

Can't wait to hear your impressions of the GX1....I hope mine is just months away now.

P.S. those shots from the X100 are simply breathtaking! Be keen to see how the new arrival measures up...

Beautiful as always Ian. I'm curious to see how you'll use the GX1. You seem like a one camera, one lens kind of shooter and for the type of shooting you do, I'm not sure what you'll grab the GX1 for rather than the X100? Maybe some of your street work, as it will AF more quickly, although not all that much with the 20mm lens. I'll be interested in your comparison.

-Ray

Hi All,

Thanks for the super feedback.

Rest assured, I will continue to use the X100 for my landscape and street but will have to give the GX1 a good run to see how it performs (it is very small and solid and feels a fair bit smaller than the GF1 even the the size difference is not that great).

I have used it today to shoot a few images of a young lady that a friend was photographing so will post those and some others in the Mu43 forum.

Back