Fuji X100 Photos- Chester UK & Nearby - First attempts

Glyn

Regular
These are some of my first serious efforts with my 2 week old Fuji X100. Sorry last one is large, I'm trying to get my resizing right - not too big, not too small! :)
Glyn

210_Chester_Arcade_3_Enh_Cropped_resize.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
224_Burton_8_Enh_resize.jpg
202_Chester_Arcade_2_Enh_resize.jpg
Shopping_Precinct_EP_4_Enh_B.jpg

they look good. I think it's best to hit return and give them a little space to breather on the screen. Keep up the good work

Thanks Luke - A quick reply & good advice! I'll resize a little more & allow more space between the photos as you rightly suggest

Thanks for sharing; your images reinforce how great the color rendition is of the X100. I also like the last image, the Union Jacks look very festive.

Nice set of images that bring back memories - spent many years in my youth living in Chester (Hoole), great City and photogenic with the walls & the Dee etc.

Hope to see some more from you soon

Thanks everyone. I appreciate your kind comments. For reference, the location of the 4 photos are:

1. Talking Group - Chester
2. Thatched Cottage - Burton (Wirral)
3. Arcade w. man reading - Chester
4. Arcade with flags - Ellesmere Port

Glyn

Hi Doug,

The X100 is fantastic - once you get to know it! I've had mine 2 weeks. My first test attemps were rubbish. I went back & studied some excellant "how to" posts, videos, etc to see where I was going wrong, had another go & began to get photos I liked.

Remember our mistakes can be rectified. In my case, thats just as well! :)

Glyn

Back