Fuji X100 photos from India

Iansky

All-Pro
I have recently returned from a trip to India where I took both X100 & GX1 with me rather than big heavy DSLR, both performed really well and coupled with the amazing photo opportunities I managed to capture some images I am happy with.

I have to admit to using the GX1 more as I wanted a longer lens for many images but those I took with the X100 I am really happy with, it also proved it's sturdiness when I fell down some steps in total darkness and banged it on stone - hardly any marks and still works well so despite comments about it feeling "light", it is certainly sturdy!

Rather than post a load of images on the site I am putting a link to my blog that contains images with both X100 then GX1 (I still have images from Taj Mahal & Delhi to add).

For any interested parties, the link to the photos is:

571 Photography

great shots

i love the 'trust' & 'age' photo, but they are all great !

did photos have a lot of PP or OOC jpg ?

The images are all from Raw that have been given the basics - contrast/colour/tone/levels & USM and then added border.

The OOC JPEGs from the X100 are superb but I only shot Raw to save some disk space.

Superb Ian. While there are so many images which are visually stunning, and exotic, my absolute favourite is of the Qalandar in 'The look'. Indeed, he can be nothing but a Qalandar.

Thanks for the nice comments and in hindsight, I wish I had taken the X100 with me rather than just the GX1 but was limited in small bag for space (not in anyway dissapointed with GX1 images of Taj, they are very pleasing for me - 571 Photography )

The X100 certainly has the "Ease of use" factor about it and the tactile control / dials are a joy to use as well as IQ being amazing, a great camera to carry all day.

Back