Fuji X100/X100S Poll

Not exactly, but I guess the poll would tell me that as well.

I'm just curious what direction/path most users are on, and of course what they had for dinner.

B

was the poll to see how many x100/s users are here?

hello and welcome.

(Sent from my EVO via Tapatalk)

I was an X100 owner a few different times.....loved it, but I'm a flip-flopper. Love my X-Pro1 and recently decided I wanted a single focal length camera again to help narrow my options and focus on composition so I bought an X100s.

And last night I enjoyed a burrito suiza with steak.

I haven't used it enough to really say. I love the Q menu....that's huge I think. The focus is definitely quite a bit faster, but that's doesn't matter to me...I never thought the X100 was bad after the first update. I haven't spent much time looking at the files. Ironically just as it arrived, I've really gotten back into making noisy, grainy low-fi images with my E-P1 !?! But this week, I plan on spending some real time with it and getting to know it better.

Howdy BAXTING! I do still own the X100 but I also own the X10, am interested in the X-M1 and whatever the X-A1 might be... And last night I went to a bocce party and ate all sorts of delicious things for dinner from stuffed grape leaves to grilled chicken to champagne grape cake and chocolate covered strawberries.:th_salute:

I owned the X-E1, and much as I loved it, I cannot maintain two interchangeable lens systems (other one being m43). Since I have a fairly developed m43 kit (and I am very happy with the results I get), I decided to give up the X-E1 -- but of course I got an X100s. I don't think I'll be really happy without a Fuji in my arsenal. (And I don't think I'd want to leave this forum! :D)

Pour moi, XP1 (2) ana X100s (no X100, X10, X20, et cetera). Last night a planked grilled salmon, smoked with dried Rosemary branches, carne asada, Spanish rice and home grown tomato soup all topped off with a Cupcake Sauvignon Blanc.

Gary

Have a X-PRO1, but bought the X100S, for the size, speed & focal length!

Now my X-PRO1 does not get use.. + I'm in the process of selling all my m43 gear off as well!

Bought the X100 the minute it was available. Then bought the X-Pro with the 18 and 35 the minute IT was available. Sold the X100 shortly after. Recently got non-Fuji alternatives I like more for low light and street (RX1 and Nikon "A") so I sold the X-Pro and the 18 and 35, but by then I had a 14mm and I bought a second hand XE1 to shoot the 14mm with. At the moment, that XE1 and 14 is all of the Fuji gear I have. I had an X10 for a while in there too. I also had a loaner X100s for about a month too, which I tested along with the RX1, but I went with the RX1. I thought the X100s was a pretty substantial improvement over the original X100 though...

-Ray

Thats some good info! Thanks all!

and one of us keeps dinner to themselves! :p

Looks like there is a lot of keepers here.

I know I just got my X100, but even if I wasn't using it all the time I think it would be hard to get rid of it. At least that is how I feel at the moment. I just get a certain vibe from it that I don't get from my other gear. It's not the easiest to get the shot with, but I am enjoying using it. Maybe it's just new gear excitement.

Sounds like you're dealing with a person. The X100 does has a personality. And good looks to add.

Sent from my GT-P3100 using FujiXspot mobile app

Back