Fuji Showcase X100/X100S/X100T & X100F Photo Thread - Please add yours!

rmcnelly

Veteran
Jan 3, 2018
Portsmouth, VA
What started as a "test", (of sorts), to see how much depth of field compression I'd get or not get with an approximate 23mm lens at f4 on an APS-C camera at approx., about head and shoulders distance, turned into a pretty nice candid portrait. Go figure. :)
X100F, processed in Lightroom "Classic".
. . . David
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Jan 28, 2014
Helsinki, Finland
I had short working trip to India, and picked one camera with me, which I thought wouldn't matter if I'd had lost it, or broken it. Well what a d..ss I am. Luckily camera survived the trip, unluckily didn't have time to shoot. Just few snaps like this, nothing special, but I remembered what a great camera X100S is!

Very early morning rush in Navi Mumbai
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited:

bartjeej

Hall of Famer
Nov 12, 2010
Lou, I love how the ship seems to float on a metallic color gradient!
And Sue, I don't think you did, but I'm glad you did now. It conveys the simple delight of a quiet moment outside, appreciating the sun... And it's just what I needed after a long work day, travelling home long after dark.

Nov 9, 2016
I keep coming back to this, Richard and Sheila! I just love the light, it reminds me a bit of a John Glover painting.
You are very kind. It was a lovely bright winter morning but a little misty which seems to help with landscapes. The Fuji colours/contrast contribute too.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom