• Cameraderie, a friendly photography forum for photographers and camera enthusiasts!
    If you are looking for critique, tips, advice, buying recommendations, or just want to talk to fellow enthusiasts then join now for free!

Fuji Showcase X100/X100S/X100T & X100F Photo Thread - Please add yours!

rmcnelly

Veteran
Jan 3, 2018
Portsmouth, VA
What started as a "test", (of sorts), to see how much depth of field compression I'd get or not get with an approximate 23mm lens at f4 on an APS-C camera at approx., about head and shoulders distance, turned into a pretty nice candid portrait. Go figure. :)
X100F, processed in Lightroom "Classic".
. . . David
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Jan 28, 2014
Helsinki, Finland
I had short working trip to India, and picked one camera with me, which I thought wouldn't matter if I'd had lost it, or broken it. Well what a d..ss I am. Luckily camera survived the trip, unluckily didn't have time to shoot. Just few snaps like this, nothing special, but I remembered what a great camera X100S is!

Very early morning rush in Navi Mumbai
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited:

bartjeej

Hall of Famer
Nov 12, 2010
Lou, I love how the ship seems to float on a metallic color gradient!
And Sue, I don't think you did, but I'm glad you did now. It conveys the simple delight of a quiet moment outside, appreciating the sun... And it's just what I needed after a long work day, travelling home long after dark.

Nov 9, 2016
I keep coming back to this, Richard and Sheila! I just love the light, it reminds me a bit of a John Glover painting.
You are very kind. It was a lovely bright winter morning but a little misty which seems to help with landscapes. The Fuji colours/contrast contribute too.

Latest threads

Top Bottom