Fuji Showcase X100 / X100S / X100T / X100F & X100V Photo Thread - Please add yours!

Some friends just opened a public indoor skate park in an unused building near work. Yesterday was the soft opening, announced minimally, to allow the staff to work out kinks. I popped in at opening time, and shot a few. But the X-T1 had one dead battery and one almost dead, so I shot with the X100 as well, and this one came out well I think. Manual exposure, fast shutter speed, focus locked before he got there. I'll put the XT shots elsewhere.

21616492181_74581b6dc0_b.jpg
DSCF3541P
by gordopuggy, on Flickr

A day trip to Bath to celebrate my wife's birthday, she shopped and I took photos - here is a group doing a selfy!
Bath 25.jpg

Thanks! Just RAW conversion in ACR, convert to gray scale, adjust colors to taste, adjustments in clarity, contrast and usually deepened blacks, then finish up in CS6.

Newbie here, first attempt at mixed outdoor flash and daylight. Pretty impressed with this little camera! My others are XT1 and Canon 5D2, but they can't do this!

_PFX4809.jpg

you just forget what a truly great camera this is. honestly, look through this thread and tell me youd want another camera/lens combo if you were limited to one! the x100 is like watching derek jeter play baseball: you get so used to excellent performance you start to take it for granted. until its gone that is.

Back