Fuji Showcase X100 / X100S / X100T / X100F & X100V Photo Thread - Please add yours!

DSCF5089 copy.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

The two-tier Lower Falls of Holly River State Park in Webster County, WV, USA is something to behold. These images were both taken at the same spot at the bottom of the ravine. I simply shot the first image to my left, then rotated my tripod head and shot the next image on my right. The amount of water in the stream today made for a nice, thunderous chorus.

DSCF8359B.JPG

DSCF8360B.JPG

The two-tier Lower Falls of Holly River State Park in Webster County, WV, USA is something to behold. These images were both taken at the same spot at the bottom of the ravine. I simply shot the first image to my left, then rotated my tripod head and shot the next image on my right. The amount of water in the stream today made for a nice, thunderous chorus.
View attachment 201705
This one (y)

I lost my mind yesterday and bought a used X100s in great condition.

I blame this thread. 😜
Well done I think you will enjoy it I have the 100t I use the back button to focus go into menu number 4 turn AF lock to switch then on the side of the camera move the switch to M manual then use the AF button to focus works faster than the pre focus shutter button 👍

Well done I think you will enjoy it I have the 100t I use the back button to focus go into menu number 4 turn AF lock to switch then on the side of the camera move the switch to M manual then use the AF button to focus works faster than the pre focus shutter button 👍

Thanks, Leeland.

I had the chance to get a used 100t but it was outside of my intended budget. I would have preferred the controls on the 't', but I'm getting used to the quirkiness of the control switch and dial of the 's'.

Thanks for the back button focus tip!

Thanks, Leeland.

I had the chance to get a used 100t but it was outside of my intended budget. I would have preferred the controls on the 't', but I'm getting used to the quirkiness of the control switch and dial of the 's'.

Thanks for the back button focus tip!
It takes time to train your self to do it I kept forgetting but it helps to turn peaking on I use bright blue 👍

Back