Fuji X100F in 2020?

Biro

Hall of Famer
Name
Steve
Most of my expensive photography purchases are about to be behind me. But there are still one or two acquisitions possible before our household begins ratcheting down in earnest.

Now, I have an X-Pro 2 and I'm not sure that I'm going to upgrade to an X-Pro 3 (at least not until prices really come down). But the X100F is routinely being found at about the $1K level even brand-new these days. And even cheaper gently used. This is a camera I have seriously thought about since it came out.

To those who really know this camera, I ask you: Does buying an X100F in 2019/2020 make any sense given what I already own and that the current discount may signal its replacement in the coming year? I'm not looking for people to simply tell me to go ahead. I'd like some serious input.

As most of you know, I am not a pro - only a serious enthusiast. And I have the X-T3 and X-H1 as well. The X100F is not a need.

That’s what Fuji Rumors has been predicting. But they also have a post up that amazon has the F for $400 off.

Gad... good deal on the X100F or wait for the new one?

Back