Fuji X100S Promo video

I think my X100 is "the first".:cloud-9-039:

A very nice description of what makes this camera so great. I'm including the first version in there, as well. Thanks Steve, I enjoyed that very much!

If the AF on the X100S works well while shooting from a moving vehicle (as it apparently can from watching the video), this new sensor that includes phase detect might finally bring the Fuji X's to the same level as Oly's and Pany's AF systems.

Isn't that funny
I don't know why, but Jim's Brit accent just makes it that much more believable.
- but I know what you mean. I think many of us - not all - Americans are Anglophiles and ready to line right up when we hear a British accent. I'm a sucker for an Irish accent, as well.:wink_old:

P.S. Luke, I missed your post. :laugh1: A good friend of mine was never able to understand any of the PBS Masterpiece Theatre programs...but he was also a little bit deaf.

and why is is subtitled in English when he's SPEAKING English?

On our first date my wife asked me if a film we were going to see was going to be subtitled because it was 'in British' as she said. I laughed (for several reasons), but part way through I was kind of wishing that it had been as the thick accents and slang were definitely a challenge to decipher.

What I find funny about the Jim Marks interviews is that sometimes the subtitles aren't even correct.

I love my X100 and it has probably been my most used camera over the past 14months, for me it is a real photographers machine that encourages thoughtful use and a considered approach to shooting.

If the X100s is as good in the flesh as it appears on paper (and in videos) then I will be considering an upgrade at the end of this year when all the foibles have been ironed out!!

Back