Fuji X100S vs X100T

On paper, all around. I'm still testing, myself but to be honest it's fast enough for me, as was the X100T.

As a matter of interest are you on current firmware version?

1.10 I believe. Had a quick look and the latest is 1.11 but doesn't add anything really ? Maybe I'm wrong

TBF, the T is fine outdoors where I'll take most shots

I had an X100 but for some reason the images from it just didn't "click". 'Had an X100s and was fairly pleased with it and what I made for pictures with it. Sold it and now have a Fuji refurbished "T" that's definitely a keeper. The joystick on my X Pro2 isn't a big selling point with me. I don't have large hands and it's hard for me to reach it to adjust the focus point within the frame. Hence, I'm not biting at the bit to get the "F" for that reason. 'Still trying to "see" the upscaled resolution in the X Pro2 so that too isn't prompting a GAS attack and want for the X100F. So, at least for now, the "T" stays.
'Just some rambling thoughts.
. . . David

Last edited:
I wonder if this will also fit the "F"? Amazon.com : KAMERAR ROSEWOOD HAND GRIP FOR FUJIFILM X100T (Black) : Camera & Photo
I have one on my "T" and its the nicest grip I've ever had on a camera.
. . . David

No.

I have one too and it doesn't come close. As an "early adopter" though I have a free case on the way, which will work for me. I have large hands and appreciate something a tad more substantial to grab hold of.

I've had a chat with those nice people at Lensmate by the way. I helped them with the design of the thumb rest for the X-Pro2 and I've given them some info for the X100F. It will take a few weeks but they are on the case.

'Good to know that photogs going for the "F" will have a well thought out Lensmate thumb grip available. I have a mix of thumb grips on my Fujis, a couple from Match Technical and a couple from Lensmate. All excellent products.
. . . David

I do have that exact grip, as I mentioned, having asked for it as a Christmas present last year. TBH it really disappointed me. It rotates, having nothing to stop it doing do, and the grip part is a nasty orange - whatever it is, it certainly ain't never been near a rose...

Bill, did you play with the X70's crop mode for any length of time? What did you think of the quality of the interpolated images?
Here is a better subject, 1/30, f/2.8, ISO 3200, 35mm TC, std film sim:

Attachments

• _DSF5169.JPG
    _DSF5169.JPG
    429.7 KB · Views: 125
Back