Fuji x20 grey market - anybody?

I was surfing ebay and noticed a Honk Kong seller who has the X20 listed at $466{free shipping}. I have been wanting an X20 since they came out and been waiting for the price to come down but it hasn't. I can swing this price but not sure about dealing with a grey market camera. The seller has a good rating with the few negatives I read being mostly ahole buyers rather than seller mistakes and none were issues with the products themselves.

Has anybody in the USA bought a grey market X20? I understand that Fuji America will not handle any warranty work unless it is a USA item. Can anybody direct me to a similar price for the X20 in the USA?

Thanks!

Or maybe Fuji Refurbished? Not sure what the policy is in the US but Fuji UK sells refurbished X series with a 12 month warranty.

Sent from my iPhone using FujiXspot mobile app

Here is a used X20 with extras for $400. Upgrade system login | XenForo

I would buy that before spending more for gray market item.

The price is great BUT I really want a silver and black one. One of the reasons I think this camera is so cool is that it brings back fond memories of my old Argus C rangefinder. The black one although functionally the same just doesn't do it for me. I know it shouldn't be about how it looks but...

Back