Fuji X20 Image Thread

Lawrence A.

Hall of Famer
Name
Larry
I did not see an image thread for this camera, so I thought I'd start one. Apologies if I missed one previously begun.

These were all taken this afternoon during an errand run on 4th Street in Albuquerque, processed in Lightroom and Photoshop -- the black and white making a detour through B+W Effects. Examples of some of the every day things that appeal to me about this town.

Some shots testing my new x-20, all native jpeg files directly from the camera......first one took at Lancelin White sand dunes(1/640, f8, iso 100, +1,3), , the second one at Pinnacle Desert (1/640, f8, iso 100, +0,3) in the Nambung National Park, both in Western Australia where at the moment I'm due to my job.

View attachment 1493

View attachment 1494

Attachments

• Lancelin profile.jpg
    Lancelin profile.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 743
  • Pinnacle Desert.jpg
    Pinnacle Desert.jpg
    241 KB · Views: 862
Silvano: Not boring me at all; I'm enjoying your shots. I kept hoping someone else would jump in and post shots on the thread, so many thanks for doing so.

We could do with a bit of the above, Silvano. Heh! Beautiful. Top one is a kapok tree?

Feeling mostly better now, thanks. :)

Many thanksn Carlb!!...
so happy to meet here new friends/ photography enthusiasts!!...
You're right!.... it' s a Kapok tree, a big one!!......awesome roots, isn't it?!

Back