Fuji X20-where are the sample pictures???

Hi, everybody, I am desperatly looking for sample pictures taken with the X20, beside those on the Fuji internet site? It is very nice that one can admire pics taken by professional photographers but I am missing sample pics taken by "ordinary people", in every-day situations.

Also, does anybody know release dates for Central Europe?

Fred

Hi, everybody, I am desperatly looking for sample pictures taken with the X20, beside those on the Fuji internet site? It is very nice that one can admire pics taken by professional photographers but I am missing sample pics taken by "ordinary people", in every-day situations.

Also, does anybody know release dates for Central Europe?

Fred

Perhaps you could compare photos taken by professionals with the x10 and the x20? Do expect an improvement. Whether it is worth upgrading depends on your personal preferences. To me the X20 seems like a big leap forward compared to the X10, so I definitely consider replacing the X10 (besides buying one of the bigger cameras).

At fujirumors.com (where I also found the link to this great site)you can find an interview with Jim Marks by whatdigitalcamera about the x100s and x20. select the 2nd one for info on the x20.

I believe the expected availability in the US will be March. Not sure about Europe and Japan.

Peter

Back