X70 does flowers and landscape

Iansky

All-Pro
Out today for an unplanned session and had the "Pocket Rocket" X70 with me so I grabbed a few images of flowers and some landscapes on a sunny day.

DSCF0985-FrameShop.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

DSCF0987-FrameShop.jpg

DSCF0992-FrameShop.jpg

DSCF0993-FrameShop.jpg

DSCF0994-FrameShop.jpg

DSCF1001-FrameShop.jpg

DSCF1005-FrameShop.jpg

DSCF0988-FrameShop.jpg

DSCF0989-FrameShop.jpg

DSCF1002-FrameShop.jpg

Thanks David, I purchased the X70 as a small easy vary camera so putting the WCL on it defeats the object and increases the size.

I know the conversion lenses are good quality ( I have the TCL for the 100s) but they just make the size too large and defeats the reason for buying the small footprint camera.

Thanks David, I purchased the X70 as a small easy vary camera so putting the WCL on it defeats the object and increases the size.

I know the conversion lenses are good quality ( I have the TCL for the 100s) but they just make the size too large and defeats the reason for buying the small footprint camera.
True, I'm trying to figure out if I can sell off my m4/3 Panasonic 7-14. Right now the contenders are the WCL for X70 + 7.5 fish, Oly 9-18, or Pan 14 + converter kit (wide, fish, & macro).

Tis the season, quite literally, for flowers! Very lovely shots. I may not be a fan of the bugs or the rain but I love the colors of spring!

Back