X70 in Brighton

Iansky

All-Pro
These are some of the images that I took with the X70 when we were on a short break in Brighton last week.
It is an amazing little camera that exceeded all my expectations.

Brighton 5.jpg
Brighton 10.jpg
Brighton 17.jpg
Brighton 20.jpg
Brighton 22.jpg
Brighton 23.jpg
Brighton 32.jpg
Brighton 36.jpg
Brighton 40.jpg
Brighton 45.jpg

These are some of the images that I took with the X70 when we were on a short break in Brighton last week.
It is an amazing little camera that exceeded all my expectations.

View attachment 8731 View attachment 8732 View attachment 8733 View attachment 8734 View attachment 8735 View attachment 8736 View attachment 8737 View attachment 8738 View attachment 8739 View attachment 8740

Nice pics. I like the last one best. Have you noticed (from an operational perspective) that below 1/60 sec, the GR seemed steadier than the X70? For some reason, I get less keepers with the X70 when I shoot any slower (as in too much motion blur). Maybe it has to do with the weight, the fact that ideally you need to use it with both hands, et al. Or maybe I need to set my max ISO at 3200, currently at 1600 as was my wont with the GR.

Hi Ateesh, I have auto ISO set at max 3200 and min shutter speed 1/60 so I avoid risk of camera movement / focus issues. being a heavier camera than the GR I am conscious that it needs a steadier hand and single handed shooting is now only a last resort (the GR was a great single handed shooting machine) however, the tactile easy to see settings, tilt screen and IQ more than make up for these differences and I have no regret in exchanging the GR for the X70.

Back