• Cameraderie, a friendly photography forum for photographers and camera enthusiasts!
    If you are looking for critique, tips, advice, buying recommendations, or just want to talk to fellow enthusiasts then join now for free!

Showcase XC 50-230 Samples

Feb 3, 2012
I've been looking at this lens because I'd like to have something long for the Fujis and I suspect this would handle better on the XE1 than the 55-200.
Because of the weight? I had the 55-200 with the XE-2 and it was absolutely a dream to handle. Granted, I was coming from a D7000 with an 80-200 AFS, so it was featherweight at that point. :D

tonyturley

Hall of Famer
Nov 24, 2014
Scott Depot, WV, USA

drd1135

Zen Snapshooter
Jul 13, 2011
Lexington, Virginia
My wife and I lived in Charlottesville back in the mid-80s. We used to exit I-64 at Lexington and hop on Lee Highway, cutting through Stuarts Draft up to Waynesboro. I remember a burger place that was there that had a funny name on the sign. The Meadow Muffin, maybe?
You got me there. We arrived in 1986 And i have no memory of the aforementioned “Muffin”. We probably went to waynesboro via 64 or 340

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

How did my backpack get so heavy? I thought mirrorless was lightweight!
Really enjoying my Samyang fisheye - it's the third FE lens I've owned, a Peleng on 4/3 and a previous Samyang on my first flirtation with m4/3. So I knew what I was getting. 👍
Ok, I'm all Creative Clouded out right now.... what a waste of time.
So Fuji's traditional spring announcement includes... only the XT30? Helps my GAS to be sure!
This week's weather has been snow, hail, rain, sun, sleet... what next, frogs? 🐸
Top Bottom