Fuji Showcase XC 50-230 Samples

What Kyle said.

I bought a step up ring for the 50-230 so I could use my filters for the eclipse. Since I have them I am going to try some long exposures with it when we go to North Myrtle Beach in a couple of weeks.

DSCF9351a.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

DSCF9361a.JPG

DSCF9362a.JPG

Took the 50-230 with me on a shoot of prepping a friend for Horror Hound today to see how it would do. These shots were lit with a single light set up. Neewer TT850 in a Westcott rapid octobox camera left. I have to say I am really impressed.
_PRO5284-L.jpg

_PRO5286-L.jpg

I found a covered spot so I could give the 50-230 some love. Wasn't about to try it outside in the conditions I was shooting in. The 50-230 is capable of great images as we have been constantly saying.

_PRO5598-L.jpg

Here is one of a Hao blossom. Had the white balance set wrong and decided to just go along and tart it up a bit. These blossoms open yellow in the morning, deepen to red by evening when they drop... all day every day... I am just beginning with this particular lens. The leaves are the usual green, by the way.
DSCF0221.jpg

All this practice on non-moving subjects will pay off later...

My first time using this lens for auto racing. Indycar practice at Sonoma Raceway. I wasn't hoping for much, but the photos were surprisingly good.
_DSF8454.jpg
_DSF8552.jpg
_DSF8605.jpg

Back