Fuji Showcase XF14mmF2.8 R samples

Me thinks I would really love this lens... Thanks for these. (I wonder if it would overpower the mini X-M1?)

Bob, I really, really like your third in this - the fellow walking along carrying the plywood flanked by the galleries' (or showroom's) windows. Beautiful the way the colors glow out of there...the grittiness mixed in with the colors...and the older man doing his best, with what looks like a shaft of light coming down to that red fire hydrant. Beautifully seen and pp'd, Bob. Many thanks.

Me thinks I would really love this lens... Thanks for these. (I wonder if it would overpower the mini X-M1?)

I played with the 14/2.8 + XM1 this past weekend at the local shop. The lens did not overpower the camera. The lens is definitely not as big or heavy as I had thought it looked like from photos.

My favorite XF lens so far

Lots of nice work here! I've had the 14 for just two weeks and I'm amazed with its capabilities. To me it's not really an ultrawide and I like to shoot it as a standard wide angle.
Here's one from Chicago's State St.

DSCF6639.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

^ that's pretty neat. at first glance, i thought they were weird-looking office desks that were turned to their sides. then, i realized it was looking up the side of a building. lol

(Sent from another Galaxy - Tapatalk.)

^ that's pretty neat. at first glance, i thought they were weird-looking office desks that were turned to their sides. then, i realized it was looking up the side of a building. lol

(Sent from another Galaxy - Tapatalk.)

Yes, that's about how it looked to me as well.

Here's another. To me this lens is just about distortion free.

DSCF6427.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Some nice samples. I just picked mine up 2 days ago, and shot a few night scenes on the way home. I'm over the moon about this lens, even after using just the once. I'm off on a 3 day road trip tomorrow and hope to use it some more.

9212748078_a4bd17a3a3_b.jpg

9212741302_df70a3521c_b.jpg

Love these images!

Sent from my SM-N900T using FujiXspot mobile app

Back