Fuji Showcase XF27mmF2.8 Samples

NYC with the X-T1

13704750074_7ccbb00343_b.jpg

13704412443_bb5b2296d8_b.jpg

i tried all apertures from f2.8 to f8, and juwt cant see the sharpness I'm getting with the zoom. Images are not soft soft, but they are not sharp either. At least not as sharp as all the reviewers are raving about.

the 18-55 is quite sharp - sharper than what other kit lenses usually are. the main advantage of the 27, i think, is really its compactness. i have a pic on post 17 that was taken at f8 (i believe).

(Sent from another Galaxy via Tapatalk.)

the 18-55 is quite sharp - sharper than what other kit lenses usually are. the main advantage of the 27, i think, is really its compactness. i have a pic on post 17 that was taken at f8 (i believe).

The 1855 isn't just sharp, it's so darn good in every regard that I can't think of anything I would like to see changed except the size and mayyyybe a tad more bite at the long end. I still can't believe how flare resistant it is, it's almost immune and wipes the floor with any of my manual Zeiss lenses or other zooms in that regard. I like my copy so much that I finally cancelled my preorder for the 27.

Back