Fuji XM1 w/kit lens for $399

I've since communicated with the seller. I didn't get a direct answer to my question ("I see no mention of a US warranty. Is this a "grey market" item?"). The answer was, "Thank you for this information. Upon checking, this item is covered by 30 days Newegg return policy. You can return this item within the 30 days of the purchase date if this item is defective or any other reason. Thank you for your understanding."

I believe that implies it's sold without manufacturer's US warranty, don't you?

So now the decision: XM-1 kit without warranty for $399, or X-A1 kit with warranty for $50 more? Suggestions?

p.s. The X-A1 kit from Adorama comes with a 32 GB SD card and a spare battery.

I've since communicated with the seller. I didn't get a direct answer to my question ("I see no mention of a US warranty. Is this a "grey market" item?"). The answer was, "Thank you for this information. Upon checking, this item is covered by 30 days Newegg return policy. You can return this item within the 30 days of the purchase date if this item is defective or any other reason. Thank you for your understanding."

I believe that implies it's sold without manufacturer's US warranty, don't you?

So now the decision: XM-1 kit without warranty for $399, or X-A1 kit with warranty for $50 more? Suggestions?

p.s. The X-A1 kit from Adorama comes with a 32 GB SD card and a spare battery.

Was a US model it just came today

Back