Fuji Xpro 2 wishlist

les-star

Regular
Loving my xpro2 but of course it will never be perfect.

This is not a review but just a wishlist if Fuji can fix/add in the next firmware update to get it near perfect.... For me at least lol

Ability to add/assign buttons in my menu, quick menu and function buttons:

Ability to add the Trash button as a customizable button like on the x70 in shooting mode
Ability to customize joystick & drive button
Shortcut to toggle Multiple Exposure mode with function button and Quick/My Menu
Shortcut to toggle High Performance mode with function button and Quick/My Menu
Shortcut to enable Auto ISO settings in Quick menu

Any other ones you guys/gals think should be implemented?

Last edited by a moderator:
• The ability to set the menu to always use the LCD, independently from shooting mode

• The ability to set the View button so it only ever switches between the viewfinder and LCD (skipping the eye detect modes completely)

• The ability to assign a function button that, when pressed, ignores all manual settings and allows you to shoot in full automatic. Pressing it again disables full auto.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've now experienced the sudden loss of all of my settings! This needs to be fixed pronto which I believe Fuji said will have a fix soon...I can only imagine this happening when on a job.. Not fun!

Since using it more I've thought about these additions:

-Ability to toggle the function of the joystick button and the rear thumb dial button
-When pressing the menu button to have it display on the LCD similar to when you press the playback button when view mode is set to "Viewfinder Only with eye sensor"

Les, the loss of settings problem is well-known and featured here and in other places. A fix is rumoured to be on the way. In the meantime the vast majority of people affected (including me) have only experienced it once.

Back