Fuji Xpro yesterday at tha beach. Water droplets on foxglove.

The pigeon shot is lovely and also the b & w. I swing back and forth with this Fuji, can't make up my mind about it. Some images I've seen look very flat (sharp but flat, hard to explain) but then I see one like your pigeon shot and I'm smitten again. I'm interested in seeing more output from the new Oly. I can't tell Ray's Fuji shots from his OMs LOL!

The pigeon shot is lovely and also the b & w. I swing back and forth with this Fuji, can't make up my mind about it. Some images I've seen look very flat (sharp but flat, hard to explain) but then I see one like your pigeon shot and I'm smitten again. I'm interested in seeing more output from the new Oly. I can't tell Ray's Fuji shots from his OMs LOL!
I know what you mean. I also have the x100 and find that the pics from that have a more three dimensional look to them, if that makes sense. Maybe more depth is what I'm trying to say. I'm just a beginner with this camera and an amateur in photography so hopefully my abilities with it will improve with time, but so far I'm very pleased with the results.

Any camera that is capable of images like this, is a camera worth having. You can make it sing! I have to admit, I am intrigued by the Xpro1.
Thanks, Marlof.
After very little use, I'm really enjoying the image quality of this camera. It's a pleasure to shoot with, especially if you're used to shooting with the x100. Between these two cameras, I've become interested in photography again after many years of of just feeling so so about it. Initially it's was a little pricey for me, but anything that gets me out of the house and into the fresh air doing something I truly enjoy is worth every penny!

Back