Fuji XT-1: Which memory cards do you use?

plague

Which memory cards (brand, speed...) are you using for your XT-1? Looking for reasonable priced ones which work properly. Don't need the super fancy new super expensive ones. I'd rather listen to people who actually use the camera than to people who just test them once in a lab. Good suggestions appreciated!

Honestly I have both ends of the spectrum -- that new sandisk uhsii one or whatever it's called, the USB Class 2 with the extra gold tabs that writes so much faster. And then I have 3x of the cheap 16 gig slow ones that were $10 each online. In 8fps, even the cheap ones work fine, but just get a shorter total burst time by eventually overhelming the buffer I think. So if you're going to go 8fps and blast away from more than a second or two, then put some thought into which card you get. Otherwise, from my limited experiment, I'm hard pressed to see any real difference in speed. Single shots, it doesn't make a difference.

Okay. What just came to my mind, do you "feel" any difference when you took a picture until you can see it on the screen? Or when you go through your pictures? I don't really need 8fps so I guess it doesn't matter that much... Thanks for your answer!

Back