Fuji XT-20 focus point

Name
Tim Williams
At the risk of sounding lazy, is there a way to lock the focus point in the center of the XT-20 grid. The back button gets it to center but I am constantly hitting the multi control and it always winds up in a corner . Thanks, I went to sleep with the manual twice last night.

Thanks Bobby I'll try that. I checked my buttons and some how I had 4 of them assigned to adjust focus point lol. It was impossible not to hit one of them
Kyle I thought the same but it's the little back button that recenters it.
I'm getting the I want to shoot again feeling, thank God. Been wondering why I have this stuff all summer. That and I have been focused on the bike training program almost daily.
I have more energy now and feeling better. Hopefully my photography will elevate as well.

pretty sure the XT20 doesn't have the joystick, which on the XE3 and XT2 with double press resets the focus point to centre, so you may have to search the manual again and look for something similar.

Center button loooooooong hold, does the trick.
Edit: Well I thought it did. It says locked and then I moved it with the multi control.:dash2:
One more trip through the manual and I think all I'm locking is Flash output. O well at least it doesn't move unless I do it with the menu. I'll mark that up as a win.

Last edited:
Back