Birds XT2 + 100-400 pushed birds in flight

Iansky

All-Pro
I took the combo above out today - dull day with flat lighting so I thought it was a chance to see how the AFC has improved on the XT2 especially if lighting that was even.

All of the images are pushed and they start off for no's 1,2 & 3 at 1600iso - no.4 is 2500iso and no.5 is 3200iso.

I am happy with the AFC especially with the poor light but I will leave you to form your own opinions - please consider these are all max 300kb from Tiff originals that look much better.
Sat 1.jpg
Sat 2.jpg
Sat 3.jpg
Sat 4.jpg
Sat 5.jpg

I took the combo above out today - dull day with flat lighting so I thought it was a chance to see how the AFC has improved on the XT2 especially if lighting that was even.

All of the images are pushed and they start off for no's 1,2 & 3 at 1600iso - no.4 is 2500iso and no.5 is 3200iso.

I am happy with the AFC especially with the poor light but I will leave you to form your own opinions - please consider these are all max 300kb from Tiff originals that look much better.
Very nice.
I'm glad you're happy.
I will certainly be happy if or when I can get pictures like this. Actually I'm happy now, just trying.

Back