Fuji XT2 EVF options

deckitout

Regular
Is there a way of setting up the XT2 VF to show blinkies during the review.

It seems to show it along with the histogram view when you have playback set this way, but I am looking for full screen instant review after the shutter button has been fired.

Thanks Phil

Blinkies are Highlight blown out warnings, if you are in playback mode and have the histogram view any whites blown out will blink

blinkies in live view would be awesome. Blown highlights are my nemesis. I nearly permanently leave my exposure comp dial set at -1, but that is no surefire method either with tricky exposures.

One of the playback display options has blinkies. It's the one with the small image & text display of other shot parameters.

Rand

No, zebras are on constantly, blinkies show during the review normally flashing black in blown out highlights, it is the same concept though

And are not to be confused with marching ants... There's a whole plethora of stuff going on in our viewfinders. it's a wonder we can see the subject at all!
Thanks, Bill. I know what marching ants are....the flashing dotted lines from something that's been selected in PS or other editing app. I've felt a need for blinkies...I look at the histogram in the viewfinder before taking a shot. To be honest, the dynamic range of my X-T1 and X-T2 are so good that its rare I have blown highlights; only in extreme situations, like a strongly backlit shot at the racetrack on a very bright, sunny day (which we have a lot of in California as it hardly ever rains here anymore...)

Back