Fuji Xtogs is in development

Amin

Hall of Famer
I'm just starting to put together the site, so lots of features are still missing: eg recent discussions list, thanks button, html image embedding, etc etc. All of those things will be in place before I announce the site.

In the meanwhile, feel free to browse around, say hello, kick the tires, etc. <strike>I wouldn't invite anyone here just yet - better to spread the word when the site is looking nice!</strike>

Feb 1 addendum: Site has been updated, so please do spread the word!

Thanks, guys :). How does the basic forum structure look to you right now? I want to try and keep the number of subforums to a minimum. For example, I don't think we need a lens forum - it can go in with X-Pro and X-E.

I think it good the way it is at the moment, keeping it simple and tidy. It will be easier to add a sub-forum somewhere along the track if there is a need for it as opposed to having too much sub forums that won't get used or might end up being redundant.

If you want the lenses for the X-mount to go in with the X-Pro and X-E, maybe the name should reflect that. Perhaps X-mount bodies and lenses. Or just add the word lenses to the current title, but the basic structure looks good.

Xtogs logolink isn't up on the mu43 site yet, just FYI (I'm sure you have a million other little details you are working out, too)

Xtogs logolink isn't up on the mu43 site yet, just FYI (I'm sure you have a million other little details you are working out, too)

It's showing there for me, but I only installed it on the default style. If you're using the old blue style or the dark style, it won't show. I'll try to remember to put it up on those also.

Will you be adding affiliate links as well? Someone needs to pay the bills.

Thanks for thinking about that, Luke. It'll be a while before the bills are very significant for this site, so I'm going to hold off on trying to raise any money by ads or asking folks to go out of their way to use affiliate links.

Thanks for thinking about that, Luke. It'll be a while before the bills are very significant for this site, so I'm going to hold off on trying to raise any money by ads or asking folks to go out of their way to use affiliate links.

OK....I just used the SC affiliate links to order the X100S. I guess all the money comes from the same pot anyways.:)

Back