Fuji Xtogs is Now FujiXspot

Amin

Hall of Famer
When I named this site Xtogs.com, I had no idea that some photographers consider "tog" to be a derogatory abbreviation for photographer. Since that is the case, the site has been renamed to FujiXspot.com. Hope everyone likes (or at least is not offended by :redface_old:) the new name!

Addendum: Credit goes to biro for thinking up the new name. Thanks, Steve!

Somewhat relieved. All I could think of was my old swimming togs with that other name. Of course, I didnt realise at first that I wasnt logged in and took a good 5 minutes to recognise that was why I had no thanks buttons or reply. Interestingly "reply with quote" was still available: testing that now, by logging out again.

Somewhat relieved. All I could think of was my old swimming togs with that other name. Of course, I didnt realise at first that I wasnt logged in and took a good 5 minutes to recognise that was why I had no thanks buttons or reply. Interestingly "reply with quote" was still available: testing that now, by logging out again.
and no, it does lead to the not logged in notification page.

In the UK, the term "togs" refers to clothes so not in anyway derogatory.............well, it depends on the type of clothes worn!

Great new site for loves of all thing Fuji X and I am sure it will grow and evolve with the same success as your other brilliant creations.

This is a terrific place full of interesting people, doesn't really matter what the sign says outside. :)

If the new name helps bring in more of the same, we all benefit.

Thanks, Amin for building it for us, and to all the mods and ex-xtogs on here for making it so enjoyable.

-Adam

Wow, this is a rare case of anyone listening to what I have to say. :p That said, I really had no problem with the old name. Either way, this site is shaping up to be another of Amin's fine and friendly photo communities. Full speed ahead!

Back