Olympus XZ-1 image thread

Lili

Hall of Famer
Oct 17, 2010
Dallas, TX
Lili
I'm impressed with the sharpness of that lens and the steadiness of your hand Lili.
Bill high praise! I usually use the LCD esp with cats as they rather freak if ones eyes are hidden so I've got quite decent at holding steady while chimping

Rafael Lopes

Regular
May 17, 2011
This thread is amazing. I want this camera!

BTW, how pocketable is it? Can you fit it comfortably in a jeans pocket or is it more like the LX3 which fits barely?

Armanius

Bring Jack back!
Jan 11, 2011
Houston, Texas
Jack
@Andy - That super macro is amazing! I was just playing with the XZ1 and the super macro allows you to get REALLY close! Just hope the bee doesn't get you! Are you shooting in JPG or RAW?

@Rafael - the size is about the same as the LX5, which is about the same size as the LX3. Here's a couple of pics from DPreview. The slide on lens cap seems to fall off pretty easily though. So beware when putting the camera in the pocket.

Sep 8, 2010
London UK
Andy
I always shoot in RAW unless i'm using one of the ART or SCENE modes as they don't record as shot in RAW mode. I'm loving the camera, it's so versatile!

retow

All-Pro
Jul 24, 2010
Excellent! Who would think this was shot with a small sensor cam. The picture has a Digilux2 look. I guess it's all about the lens.

Latest threads

Top Bottom