Yet another from POTN>

Jonzjob

Rookie
Hi folks, yes another from POTN, but nothing lasts forever :crying:. That's sad but so very true. One of the things I find here is that it's a great difference with the black background.

I'm retired and have bee since 1994 after I screwed um my back at work. Since then I have been making not very big bits of wood into smaller bit of wood and enjoying it. I'm also into building and flying radio controlled gliders for a long time. Still learning the landing bit. but at least I'm quite good at the repair side.

I have loved taking and for the first 10 or so year developing and printing my photographs. Not necessary these days though with the modern tech. It's something else that gives me a lot of pleasure and I love looking back at them, so many good memories.

I will appologise now because one of the things about me is that I can't take life very seriously and I hope that my sense of humour never upsets anyone as it's never ever meant to.

I'll shut up now.

Hi there, welcome to Cameraderie. A good sense of humour is always welcome here. Sounds like interesting hobbies you have. Hope you'll share some photos of your gliders.

Last edited:
Hi folks, yes another from POTN, but nothing lasts forever :crying:. That's sad but so very true. One of the things I find here is that it's a great difference with the black background.

I'm retired and have bee since 1994 after I screwed um my back at work. Since then I have been making not very big bits of wood into smaller bit of wood and enjoying it. I'm also into building and flying radio controlled gliders for a long time. Still learning the landing bit. but at least I'm quite good at the repair side.

I have loved taking and for the first 10 or so year developing and printing my photographs. Not necessary these days though with the modern tech. It's something else that gives me a lot of pleasure and I love looking back at them, so many good memories.

I will appologise now because one of the things about me is that I can't take life very seriously and I hope that my sense of humour never upsets anyone as it's never ever meant to.

I'll shut up now.
Hey - good to see you over this side. You're in good company.

I'll shut up now.
G'day John
While sleeping do I warn the rest :rofl:
Good to see you here. Welcome aboard.

Yep bring those wonderful talents to the fore.
Bending your arm, er woodworking style :drinks:

thank yuo for the welcome and it's reasuring to see some familiar faces, well names. Not too sure about the Tazzie devil though :eek:

My avitor is one of the things I like turning and I have a couple of those balls that aren't completely in their cubes :rolleyes:

Before anyone from POTNpoints out, I will apologise for my spelling now. It ain't my fault if all of the keybaords I touch are dislyksick is it?

Back