Yorkshire Moors 2012

Beautiful Pete. The title kind of fooled me into thinking it was an old thread I'd probably already commented on a few years ago, so it took a while for my curiosity to get the better of me and open it up. I'm glad I did!

-Ray

Beautiful Pete. The title kind of fooled me into thinking it was an old thread I'd probably already commented on a few years ago, so it took a while for my curiosity to get the better of me and open it up. I'm glad I did!

-Ray
Thanks Ray. I am having a long overdue clear out of old shots on discs all over the place. I re-edit those I think may benefit from LR and or ACR skills I have gained since the shots were originally taken.

Peter. My part of the world, and may I say that you certainly have captured the essence of the place. Is it the far end of Wensleydale Peter?

Afraid I cannot say. I remember we had been to Whitby
Peter. My part of the world, and may I say that you certainly have captured the essence of the place. Is it the far end of Wensleydale Peter?

To be honest I am not even sure it was the Yorkshire Moors. Looking back at other shots of that time I was near to Dove Stone Reservoir whilst staying with a cousin in a city in another county beginning with "L" :0) Thanks for the compliment all the same :0)

Peter, Near Dovestones Reservoir, I know where you are now, lovely area. Used to climb on crags around there. Also, up here we have Yorkshire Moors, The Yorkshire Dales and over toward Whitby, The North York Moors. Not that important but I guess it does signify exact areas?

Back