You know that you have too many cameras when...

Armanius

Bring Jack back!
Jan 11, 2011
Houston, Texas
Jack
- when I can't figured out how to set the date and time!!

- when I can't figured out why a particular (wrong) battery won't fit in the camera

- when I open the gear drawer, and say "I own that camera?"

john m flores

All-Pro
Aug 13, 2012
You know that you have too many cameras when, added together, you have more megapickles in your house than, you know, actual pickles.

walter_g

Regular
Mar 8, 2014
For me, it's:

You know that you have too many cameras when you have to set the date and time on a camera you haven't touched in months.

What's it for you?
When you Cant remember how many you own. :D

Sent from my HTC One V using SeriousCompacts mobile app

mattia

Regular
Dec 20, 2013
when someone asks you how many cameras you own, and you actually have to think about the answer for more than a second or two.

(this is even worse when someone asks about lenses)

Boid

All-Pro
Dec 15, 2011
Bangalore, India
Rajiv
You know that you have too many cameras when, your friends start commenting that one can't ride two horses with one a** and you have no idea what they're on about.

bartjeej

Hall of Famer
Nov 12, 2010
bart
... There's a specific user case for which you've bought a camera, but when that user case occurs, you've still got more than one obvious choice.

Alternatively and less boringly: when you attend a photography workshop and you can help each one of your fellow students set-up their camera, regardless of make or model.

stillshunter

Super Moderator Emeritus
Nov 5, 2010
Down Under
Mark
:hmmm:

You know that you have too many cameras when...

…you don't think you have enough.
…your peripherals (cords, chargers, batteries, straps, etc.) need to be transferred to a bigger suitcase.
…your better half comments 'you've gone full circle with your cameras' (was told this yesterday while caught in the act of transferring peripherals to a bigger suitcase)
…you take less (real) photos,
(i.e., you notice your Lightroom catalog is mainly test shots and photos of gear from differing angles - obviously ready for sale.)

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom